Dragon's 1st 1/72 Figure Set Release!!!
- Fully detailed figure set with vivid poses in 1/72 scale
- Head, facial expression and clothes details carefully sculpted
- Weapons like Kar98k, G43, MP40, MP44 and MG42 all reproduced with exquisite detail in 1/72 scale
- Standard equipment like water bottles, canteens and pistol pouches realistically reproduced
- Turret made from two-directional slide molds is finely detailed
- Upper and lower hulls made from two-directional slide molds
- Slide-molded muzzle brake possesses sharp detail
- Realistically detailed injection-molded tow cable
- DS tracks for ease of assembly
- Cartograf new decal
About This Release,
This new 1/72 scale set features a Kingtiger with Henschel turret that is made to exacting standards. However, what will be of interest to small-scale modelers is the brand new 1/72 scale figures of German paratroopers. There are eight figures mimicking those previously released in 1/35 scale, allowing modelers to reproduce the famous scene of soldiers riding into battle atop a Kingtiger in the Battle of the Bulge.
These newly tooled figures are quite simply the best ever to be released on the market. They feature well-engineered part separation, and they fit together with consummate ease. Figure modelers have been waiting years, some even for decades, for figures of this degree of detail and sophistication! Likewise, their weapons and personal equipment are astoundingly accurate and well detailed. Poses are natural and anatomically correct. There are no concerns over undercut detail being missed as always happens with 1/72 soft-plastic figures. And thanks to Dragonís tooling technology, there are no issues about unsightly flash. Neither do modelers need to fret about what glue to use or whether the paint will flake, for these figures are made with Dragonís hard-plastic formula. All in all, itís safe to say these 3rd FJ Division figures mark a whole new era in 1/72 scale plastic figures. As for the inclusion of a Kingtiger kit in the box? Well, thatís just a bonus!