Features: - Hybrid combination of Early and Late Production Tigers realistically mimic the real vehicle
- Brand new spare track arrangement unique to Gruppe Fehrmann
- Newly tooled and finely detailed small periscope cover
- Newly tooled escape hatch
- Authentically reproduced access hatches for HL 230 engine
- New S-mine support.
- One-piece slide molded DS tracks
- Photo-etched parts included
- Cartograf decal
"As WWII drew to an irrevocable end in 1945, Germanyís panzer forces were scraping the barrel in terms of the armored vehicles it could field. One such example is the Tiger I represented in Dragon Armorís latest release. It portrays a hybrid Tiger, an early version retrofitted with steel wheels. It belonged to Feldwebel Beloff, and was part of the ad-hoc Tiger-Gruppe Fehrmann formation formed in the spring of 1945.
This 1/72 Tiger tank perfectly captures the look of such a late-war vehicle. Details are carefully reproduced with accuracy uppermost in the minds of the designers. The is a fine model of a rare Tiger with a most extraordinary history behind it. "