Features: - New photo-etched rocket crates
- 28cm incrediary projectiles (x6) included
- Three mounting plates accurately reproduced in different pattern
- Delicate launcher frames with subtle details
- Road wheels injected as a unit - convenient to assemble and saves time
- Photo-etched parts upgrading details
- Cartograf decal offers accurate marking
- DS one-pieces tracks
Germany’s Sd.Kfz. 251 halftrack series proved highly versatile throughout WWII, and numerous variants were produced over the course of its life. One version was the Stuka zu Fuss mounting the Wurfrahmen 40 rocket launcher system, ideal for providing a heavy bombardment capability to panzergrenadier units. Dragon is now going to release such a vehicle in Ausf.D version. The Ausf. D hull featured a simplified construction, thus making production easier for Germany’s overstrained industry.
This 1/72 scale Sd.Kfz. 251 halftrack model is highly detailed with accurate dimensions. The six rocket launcher frames mounted on the hull are reproduced by new photo-etched parts. The Stuka zu Fuss offered a heavy weapon to German motorized units, and Dragon's offers modelers an excellent new choice in halftracks! This existing release provides some serious firepower to modelers.