1/72 M2A2 Bradley w/Explosive Reactive Armor Kit
The Bradley, built by United Defense, is the well-established IFV of the USA. This competent 37-tonne vehicle has seen combat in Operations Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom, and today it continues to whisk U.S troops around Iraq. Such vehicles in Iraq are now typically fitted with a tiled ERA (Explosive Reactive Armor) kit for added protection against bombs and RPGs.
This kit features the frontal, side and turret ERA and all necessary components to model an ’03 or ’04 version.
- brand new parts for the ERA (side skirts, frontal and turret tiles)
- components to represent either ODS 03 or ODS 04 – modelers can choose which variant
- new Dragon Styrene tracks
- photo-etched parts for the ERA mounting frames
- TOW launcher can be assembled in travel or launch position
- driver’s hatch can be assembled open or closed
- rear ramp can be assembled open or closed
- new Cartograf decals offer markings for different vehicles
For full reviews click here:
Paints and Glue are not included, requires assembly. Plastic Model Kit Manufactured By Dragon Models, detailed building instruction is included with this model kit. For age 10 and up, moderate difficulty.