1/72 T-34/85 Mod. 1944 w/New Tooling
This kit features the T-34/85 Mod. 1944 with its powerful 85mm gun. We've put everything possible into this kit to make it the best on the market!
- completely new upper hull part with precise engine deck details
- slide-molded one-piece turret (with separate rooftop)
- accurately shaped turret representing the T-34/85 Mod. 1944 (early production)
- slide-molded barrel
- commanderís and loaderís hatches can be assembled in open/closed position
- driverís hatch has interior detail; can be assembled in open/closed position
- exhaust pipes with hollow ends
- slide-molded fuel tanks
- photo-etched parts
- one-piece road wheels, idler wheels and sprocket wheels
- metal tow cable
- Dragon Styrene tracks
- Cartograf decals with a variety of makings
About the T-34/85 Mod. 1944:
A severe shortcoming of the T-34/76 model was the two-man turret, whereby the tank commander also had to serve as gunner. This was overcome in the T-34/85 which first appeared in December 1943, and was therefore known as the 1944 Model. It had a three-man turret, as well as a more powerful 85mm gun that was near in performance to the German 88mm.
View full reviews here:
Paints and Glue are not included, requires assembly. Plastic Model Kit Manufactured By Dragon Models, detailed building instruction is included with this model kit. For age 10 and up, moderate difficulty.