1/72 Bergepanzer Tiger (P)
This unusual recovery vehicle was a conversion of the Tiger (P) chassis, as used by the Ferdinand and Elefant tank destroyers, and had an extremely small production run. Their special equipment included a small derrick crane, rams and timber beams to aid in recovery operations.
Now Dragon allows you to model this unique and interesting vehicle in a small scale with just as much detail as its larger 1:35 brother! The detailed crane can be installed in the folded or operational positions. It gives the modelers freedom choice of how to display this rare subject. A host of details and newly tooled parts contribute to a busy and fascinating subject. The first time in this vehicle has ever been produced in 1:72 scale.
- All newly tooled parts for the rear superstructure, upper hull, fenders and engine deck
- The derrick crane can be portrayed as folded or deployed
- Photo-etched parts for the crane’s chain
- All hatches can be modeled in open or closed positions
- Convenient one-piece tracks
- High quality Cartograf decals
View full reviews here:
Paints and Glue are not included, requires assembly. Plastic Model Kit Manufactured By Dragon Models, detailed building instruction is included with this model kit. For age 10 and up, moderate difficulty.